10 Reasons You Should Be a Vendor
Are you someone who has a pet or animal related business? Are you considering participating in the 2016 Loudoun Pet Expo? Let me give you some reasons why you should say “yes!”
- The Loudoun Pet Expo is affordable. Booth Space is just $45.00 and if you are a non-profit or rescue you can come for Free!
- It is a great way to get word out about YOUR business.
- It’s a wonderful way to meet other people who love animals as much as you do.
- It is a family-friendly community event that is growing year by year.
- Local events like this only happen once a year.
- Your participation supports this event and the cost of putting it together each year. Without you there would be no pet expo.
- We have had so much positive feedback about the Loudoun Pet Expo so we think we are doing something right!
- I like to communicate with my vendors on a regular basis. In other words, I am reachable. You can email or call anytime with questions and I am happy to meet with you as well.
- This event was created to support animal friendly businesses and one that you look forward to coming to each year. Whether you are a vendor or an attendee, we would love to have you!
- We believe the Loudoun Pet Expo has a wide variety of things for people to enjoy. We do our best to make it a great experience for everyone.
We will be having our 3rd Pet Expo in September and plan to keep it going for years to come. It has been a great experience meeting so many new people and having so much community support. I am very grateful for the people who put their trust in me the first year and have stayed with me ever since.
My hope for this year is that more animals will find forever homes. We encourage rescues to come to our event so many more will get adopted. We love to represent dogs, cats, horses and all of the small pets as well. It is so important to educate the community about the importance of adopting from shelters and how to handle and care for them as well. It is a long term commitment that we want pet owners to take seriously when considering bringing an animal into their home. I believe that the Loudoun Pet Expo is a place where people can come and have a great time, but learn something at the same time.
If you or someone you know has a pet or animal related business, please feel free to share this event. We want to have as many people out to visit us on Sunday, September 11th because it would make it an even better experience for everyone.
We hope that the 10 Reasons You Should Become a Vendor has helped you make a better decision. We want you to have a good experience and make it a worthwhile day for you as well. If you have any questions, I’d love to hear from you!